January 4, 2013

Christmas Cookie Wreath!

Yes, I know it's January. I know I'm posting Christmas cookies. All the good cookie bloggers had their Christmas cookies posted by like Dec. 1. What can I say, I'm a little behind. Somehow, I don't think you mind. Unless of course, you are one of those people that can only handle Christmas stuff for a certain period of time, then it starts to make you go crazy. If you are one of those, you might want to just close this webpage and back away now. I don't want to be responsible for anything bad happening.

Now that I've scared away any Christmas haters, these cookies were a collaboration with a friend. We made them for A Christmas party that she goes to that has a dessert contest every year. Sadly, the cookies did not win, but her husband thinks it's because they looked like they came from the store instead of being homemade. I'm pretty content to hang my hat on that reasoning.

The berries are actually oreo balls-yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment